Bittersweet Colours 40 Weeks Maternity Style
In this post I rounded up all my favorite looks during these 40 weeks of pregnancy with baby Noah starting with Summer - easy dresses where the bump wasn't noticeable - and ending with heavy winter looks. And I also have a few thoughts about this entire journey (fashion wise speaking)
- You have to take care of yourself and the baby from day one so don't compromise that in neither way ( I was careful what I was eating but certainly I didn't follow any diets or anything like this for the sake of looking good or slim )
- Don't change your style during these 9 months just try to adjust some things.
- Don't spend too much money on a new wardrobe. Essential maternity pieces are required once the body starts to visibly change but try to be versatile and buy pieces that you can use after the birth as well.
- Husband’s closet sometimes can be a great solution. (everything from sweaters, t-shirts and shirts could be a great idea)
- This is one of the most wonderful of time in your life so enjoy it to the fullest.
I will continue this blog in the way it is right now and I will not transform it in a mama blog( I don't have anything against that but I think that I’m not the right person for that :) but of course I will share from time to time dearest moments with our little family, including baby Noah. It is a fashion & lifestyle blog, a place where I share everything that I love!
Thank you for following along and can't wait to share what is next!