A FALL MINI BREAK
CARDIGAN: Kinross Cashmere another great option Here/ SCARF: Hermes/ LOAFERS: Carlo Pazolini, similar style Here, Here and Here/ PANTS: Tommy Hilfiger, options Here and Here/
Two weeks ago we packed and went on a mini getaway in Asbury Park NJ with Harlow Grey Homes. If the name sounds familiar, yes, you are right, we have stayed with them in the past (You can see more Here).
If the first time it was a glasshouse with a view by the lake, then this time it’s all about a beach house with a pool view :). You can find all the informations about this 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms house Here.
After staying with Harlow Grey Homes in two different locations, here are some informational facts:
First of all, everything is sparkly clean and you can notice right away the quality of the product used to decorate the house.
They are up to date with everything:
- Electronics (I love, love the SONO system, you can hear music in the entire house and on the terrace). Plus Bogdan and the kids enjoyed the projector every day watching movies, especially the animated movies for kids.
- Toys (super fun for kids) in case you don't bring your own or you need more! Also for kids, they have The Safety Turtle- a personal immersion detector while on the property. The kids must wear the wristband in order for the alarm to work.
- The pantry/ kitchen is always stacked (with everything).
- Washer and dryer, very useful especially at a beach house.
- All the touches that make you feel at home instead of a hotel: books, fashion albums, great art and photography on the walls, all kind of games, great products for bath and home diffusers (I especially love the Aqua dell Elba home diffuser, and the Garrison+Home hand soap). Speaking of soap, Meyer’s dish soap is there too (they have a dishwasher but I personally enjoy washing dishes).
- The open space layout of the house on the first floor is great for entertaining and plenty of room for kids to play.
- Ok, this is GREAT, on both properties we’ve visited they have a POOL, and a bonus: is heated. Did I mention the hot tub? It is there too!
- Outside the property: 10-minute walk and you are at the beach! Also, they provide beach toys, towels, umbrella, chairs, beach badges, you name it they have it...
Information about everything around. Where to: Coffee & Breakfast / Workout / Groceries, Deli/ Play / Restaurants/ Pharmacies & Urgent care.
With these being said here is the first round of photos from our stay and stay tuned for part II.